FLEA FAIR SWAP MEET
AND FRESH PRODUCE FARMER'S MARKET
AT THE CIRCLE DRIVE-IN
Hundreds of Sellers Thousands of Buyers
EVERY SUNDAY (EXCEPT EASTER SUNDAY)
- HOURS: Sundays, 7am-4pm; March-November, rain or shine.
- The Gate opens at 7am for everyone — for Buyers and Sellers.
- Vendor Fee: There is a low $20 fee for a huge 18' x 18' space.
- Permit Fee: The Town of Dickson City requires a selling permit
(the $5 permit fee can be paid here, at the refreshment stand).
- Booth Spaces: Hundreds of vendor/selling spaces are available,
but no "reserved" spots. Locations are first-come, first-served.
- General Admission: The Circle Drive-in is famous for it's low fees.
Admission to the FleaFair for the general public is only 50¢ per car!
- Snack Bar: There is a full snack bar menu available (10am-4pm).
Circle Drive-in is known for it's modern snackbar & moderate prices.
- Bathrooms: located centrally, at the snack bar building (10am-4pm).
1911 Scranton-Carbondale Highway
~ The Oldest Business on the Scranton-Carbondale Highway! ~
Business Route 6 Dickson City, PA 18519 (570) 489-5731
PRINT THIS PAGE